These peanut butter bites are easy, delicious and a great snack alternatively to have on the go or to take to work.
Takes 20-25 minutes
Serves: makes about 10 to 12 bites
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 tbsp honey
- 4tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup porridge oats
- 2/3 cup muesli
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 50g dark chocolate
- Melt together peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients into a bowl and add the peanut butter mix. Stir to combine.
- Press into a lined tin (we use a 9″x 9″ square mould).
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of water on medium heat.
- Drizzle and let set in the fridge.
- Once set, cut up into bite sized bits and enjoy