✅  Increase your water intake. Water is so important for the body (around 60% of our body is made up of water). This week we want you to focus on consuming roughly 1 litre of water per 30kg of body weight per day. This should roughly equate to at least 2-3 litres of water per day depending on body weight.

Water plays many important roles in the body including regulating temperature, flushing out toxins, transporting nutrients and aiding digestion. Drinking a cup of water may also help to reduce your appetite. So, get drinking!

✅  Get more sleep – Try and aim for 6-8 hours of sleep a night. Your body will thank you! Trust us…. For more tips about sleep, make sure to click the link below.

✅  Try to consume protein with every meal – Protein keeps you fuller for longer. It is essential for muscle growth and repair along with hormone regulation. Consuming high quality sources of protein also helps with weight loss. Ideal protein sources include – quality animal products, free range eggs, dairy, pulses such as chickpeas, kidney beans and black beans, quinoa, hemp seeds and tofu. Aim for roughly 1-1.5 grams of protein per kilo of body weight, depending on the intensity of your exercise. To put this in perspective a whole chicken breast is roughly 25-30g of protein 💪   

✅  Get walking – Try to increase your incidental exercises. This is any physical activity you do throughout the day which is part of your normal routine. An example of this could be taking the stairs at work instead of the elevator.  Another way of doing this is to increase your daily step count. Walk to work instead of driving. Walking has many benefits, including improving cardiovascular health and decreasing stress and anxiety – plus you get to do it in the beautiful Scottish weather! Try and aim for 7,000-10,000 steps if you can.

✅  Being consistent with strength training – We understand the life brings a lot of distractions. The goal to help to build muscle and lose fat hence improving your overall body composition is three strength sessions per week 👍.

✅  Eat Well– Aim to eat protein with every meal. Focus on fruit and vegetables, eat a range of whole grains, nuts and seeds and good quality sources of fats. Don’t completing deprive yourself of the foods you love (whether it’s chocolate, biscuits, cake, alcohol) Try to apply the 80/20 rule and aim to eat a range of real food 80% of the time, the other 20% you can still have the odd biscuit or glass of wine.

If you can do all this whilst making sure you are in a slight calorie deficit (10-20% deficit of total calories either daily or weekly), this will put you in a great position to aid fat loss and live you feeling great! 💪  

Instant Download

Tone Up Get The Body You Desire

Get the most out of your body, get the most out of life! Be the best version of yourself and live a long happy life

Ebook Image